As we have recently discussed, there is a shift in user expectations around their corporate procurement solutions. Users expect an experience that matches the processes they follow when making online purchases at home. The explosive growth in B2C e-commerce has informed users to what purchasing can be. With more and more users performing purchasing at the corporation, procurement must adapt.
Corporate procurement organizations are turning to these B2C e-commerce strategies to deliver new opportunities for cost savings and process improvement.
To help procurement professionals better understand the practical aspects of this shift, BuyerQuest has assembled a panel of subject experts to discuss how B2C strategies including Search Analytics, Behavioral Intelligence, and U/X design are fundamentally transforming the procurement experience for business buyers around the globe while also achieving new levels of productivity and process efficiencies.
The session, the first in our 2018 SME Webinar Series will be on Wednesday, March 28, 2018, at 2 pm EST.
During this interactive discussion, attendees will learn:
- How to leverage specific B2C strategies for your corporate procurement processes.
- How to measure and analyze employee engagement and process adoption.
- How to use search analytics to uncover those goods and services that are truly in demand.
- How to use behavioral analytics to profile the digital body language of your buyers and suppliers.
Now is the time to develop your strategy to "consumerize" your procurement processes and technology to drive process improvements and reduce resource requirements.
Click on the button below to register for this engaging and informative discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Interested in more fresh content about eProcurement? Sign up to receive blog notifications below.
Posts by Topic
- Procurement Platform
- Case Studies & Purchasing Resources
- Next Gen eProcurement
- eProcurement Technology
- Cognitive Buying
- Analyst & Customer Recognition
- Company News
- BuyerQuest Solution
- Spend Management
- Vendor identification and selection
- Automated Invoice Processing
- BuyerQuest Product Release
- BuyerQuest Software
- BuyerQuest product
- P2P software
- Supplier Enablement
- Asset Management
- BuyerQuest CEO
- BuyerQuest platform
- Product Support
- User Adoption
- User Reviews
- BuyerQuest growth
- Cognitive Procurement
- Contract Management
- Press Release
- Procurement Metrics
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Speed to Payment
- Workflow Controls
- customer reviews
- e procurement software