Cutting costs notoriously falls on the shoulders of Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs). As the role of CPO continues to grow in complexity, pressures multiply.
According to a report from Ardent Partners, only 51% of CPOs now view cost reduction as a the top challenge today (down from 65% in 2011).
While cost reduction is still a critical metric, CPOs and executives are troubled with “softer” challenges that contribute to the bigger picture. Ardent Partners says these include the need to:
- Increase the procurement department’s overall effectiveness and influence
- Communicate the value (and performance) of procurement to stakeholders and budget leaders
- Increase the percentage of spend under management
So, how can CPOs tackle these issues, and ultimately increase savings? At BuyerQuest, we believe it all comes back to user adoption.
Business leaders can make the most of negotiated contracts, internal talent, and technology investment with a strategic approach to driving adoption. With summer training camps starting up, we thought it would be a great time to develop our own playbook. The User Adoption Playbook features specific tips on selecting the right P2P solution to drive adoption, enabling suppliers, and transforming your current P2P process from requisition to approval to payment.
By maximizing user adoption, you can:
- Increase ROI of your technology investment
- Improve compliance with contracts
- Drive a higher percentage of catalog-based purchase orders
- Improve operational efficiencies by eliminating extra paperwork
- Turn negotiated savings into realized saving
Ready to get started? Download The User Adoption Playbook today!